Ok girlfriend. This is for you.
Chris thought it would be fun if we posted some self-portraits. This is a problem for me because (a) I don’t like pictures of myself; (b) I don’t think I’m photogenic; and (3) I don’t like pictures of myself.
but here you go.
I only did this because (1) I was having a decent hair-day; (2) I went to work this morning and therefore have some makeup on; and (c) I managed to avoid (for the most part) the angle at which my pointy nose looks like it goes on forever, like in this picture…
or this one…
Seriously.
Note to self: avoid this camera angle…
8 comments:
yer such a cutie. my faves have got to be the two middles, and of course, the bottom right. Ah... such fun.
Nose going on forever? Seriously? Have you seen my nose? (note: camera angles avoided!!)
Great job... facing your fears isn't so difficult, now, is it? Bring on the tight spaces. :P
ok, TOTALLY not fair, putting such a fabulous picture of yourself up AFTER THE FACT. (lol) Talk about cutie :)
And the nose - I just wish it weren't so...pointy...and long...and pointy...every once in a while I see it in a picture and cringe (lol)
kay... I wouldn't have changed the pic, had I not got such a abhorrent reaction from my dh... seriously? it's just a picture... and I do look like that... I guess I'll start doing my hair more often... or not looking into fish-eye lenses with this nose of mine... or something!
I think your nose and perfectly tweezed brows highlight your glamorous cheekbones. (I cringe at my pics too)
Oh I am LOVING this challenge. I'm uploading my pics as we speak and your comments just cracked me up. Chris, you are quite the influence on us self conscious types to get us to do something so flamboyant. So thankful for your influence in my life. You make me feel like I'm still a kid. Which I am. But sometimes I forget and get all stodgy and dull.
lolol - stodgy & dull :) AS IF.
Good pics! You are braver souls than I!
I really don't think your nose is that way!
Fun post!
Joy
Lol, great job! I wish I was as brave as Chris and Prairie Chick but like you this made me pretty nervous! I also try to hide how long my nose is!
Ohmygoodness. Your hair is SO great! I have forever wanted to have hair like yours, and I did cut it that short, I did, and it looked like a chia pet. It grows OUT, not down. And we all have things about us that we're insecure about, but seriously, your nose is not something you need to worry about!
Post a Comment