Oh Dawn... I'm sure the promise of yummy Texas coffee would provide all the hope Bgirl needs... trust me on this one.
And the lavender oil is a fabulous idea... Johnson(2x) made a baby oil gel when Kyle was a baby that I fell in love with. I'd rub it liberally on his whole body after every bath and even some diaper changes... really soothed me (LOL)and helped the dry skin on my hands. I smile just thinking about it. (and try all genres of music... sometimes it can change moods drastically... for all of you)
oh baby.... and by that I mean him AND you. The funny thing about is is that you actually take pictures when he is in that state, LOL! You crack me up as usual! Hope you are both sleeping like babies.
Eeek. I'm sorry for you. I'm also wondering where I can hook myself up with these infamous caramilk easter bunnies? Maybe I haven't looked hard enough.
Superstore, Suzy. I can't find a good picture online, but here's the link:
http://www.cadburyeaster.com/default.htm
They come in a blissful little package of 4. You won't regret it. or you might. but that's what running is for right?
PC - I just reach the point where it gets ridiculous, his crying and needing to be held, and I just start to laugh (at him...I mean at the situation...) I know, it's terrible mothering :)
Thanks Jen, I see 'em. I want 'em. I'm running 20 miles today so I will get 'em and eat 'em. They won't see it coming and they won't know what hit 'em.
And if you can laugh about the struggles of parenting, if that's the one thing that we can do, if we learn anything, to do anything, laughing has got to be the most important. :) Hang in there.
AAAAHA HA HA HA I am laughing my guts out. OH MY GOSH. That "Doug" comment is from ME! SUZY!!! Our Sun Run clinic has its own gmail account, and this guy named Doug is the facilitator of it and I had forgotten to sign out of it before I came over here! Oh ho ho ho. That made my day...
10 comments:
I'd send you some yummy Texas coffee but I'm thinking you'd rather not have the caffeine and get some sleep.
Hope this resolves quickly!
lavendar oil from head to toe..for him and the same for you too mom!
Oh Dawn... I'm sure the promise of yummy Texas coffee would provide all the hope Bgirl needs... trust me on this one.
And the lavender oil is a fabulous idea... Johnson(2x) made a baby oil gel when Kyle was a baby that I fell in love with. I'd rub it liberally on his whole body after every bath and even some diaper changes... really soothed me (LOL)and helped the dry skin on my hands. I smile just thinking about it. (and try all genres of music... sometimes it can change moods drastically... for all of you)
ah yes, I am a bit of a coffee addict :)
And with the nights we're having, I've been drinking more than my fair share...
Lavender hey? Gonna check into that...
oh baby.... and by that I mean him AND you. The funny thing about is is that you actually take pictures when he is in that state, LOL! You crack me up as usual! Hope you are both sleeping like babies.
Eeek. I'm sorry for you. I'm also wondering where I can hook myself up with these infamous caramilk easter bunnies? Maybe I haven't looked hard enough.
Superstore, Suzy. I can't find a good picture online, but here's the link:
http://www.cadburyeaster.com/default.htm
They come in a blissful little package of 4. You won't regret it. or you might. but that's what running is for right?
PC - I just reach the point where it gets ridiculous, his crying and needing to be held, and I just start to laugh (at him...I mean at the situation...)
I know, it's terrible mothering :)
Thanks Jen, I see 'em. I want 'em. I'm running 20 miles today so I will get 'em and eat 'em. They won't see it coming and they won't know what hit 'em.
And if you can laugh about the struggles of parenting, if that's the one thing that we can do, if we learn anything, to do anything, laughing has got to be the most important. :) Hang in there.
AAAAHA HA HA HA I am laughing my guts out. OH MY GOSH. That "Doug" comment is from ME! SUZY!!! Our Sun Run clinic has its own gmail account, and this guy named Doug is the facilitator of it and I had forgotten to sign out of it before I came over here! Oh ho ho ho. That made my day...
SHEESH! All I saw was DOUG and I had a heart attack - WHO IS DOUG????? Man, that freaked me out (LOLOL)
Post a Comment