Monday, January 26, 2009

Mushy Mondays

Berry Boy

100_4021

I enjoyed…

seeing you play with all your cousins at Christmas…even though they are mostly girls…

I laughed…

When you told me that I “sure am a good cooker” for taking out a frozen pizza and baking it for supper (I always aim to please…)

When you got sick and puked, then looked up at me with this look of wide-eyed desperation and said “I don’t want to do this anymore”.  Yeah, me neither.

Please…

Quit milking the whole “my-stomach-still-might-feel-funny” thing.  It’s been a week.  I think you’re ok.

It was bliss…

while you and your brother were sleeping in until 9am after our trip to BC (I think I had the 2hour time difference to thank for that).  Please feel free to pick up this habit again.  Like today maybe.

 

Berry Baby

100_3961

Thank you…

for sleeping in until 9am for the last while

Please…

stop waking up at night now

I think you’re funny…

when you *dance*

when you work really hard to get your round little body up onto the rocking chair, with your tongue sticking out in concentration

You think you’re funny…

when you stuff an impossible amount of food into your mouth and then show it to me.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh so sweet Berry Girl! Your boys are just so precious! YOu have a sweet sweet family! Oh and I would love it if my baby girl who will be 2 in like 13 days would sleep through the night. TEll me if you find out a trick to getting them to sleep all night like even a 6 hour interval for that I would be thrilled!
Joy