Monday, January 12, 2009

Techy

487816_stop_this_watch

I found the coolest thing the other day.

I keep my running/training log online at Runner's World - I love it because it makes neat graphs and stuff and I can enter all kinds of extraneous and irrelevant information about my run.

It makes me feel cool.

Anywho, I was mucking around in there and I discovered that I could link my training log TO MY BLOG!!!  Saweeeet.

So, even though I know that none of you really care, my log shows up in the left-hand column and displays what I did for the last few days.

I figure, with all of you being able to know how great or lousy my run was, or how much or little I ran, I will be slightly more accountable.  Or, at least, I will want to avoid embarrassment and will get in some really long runs...

3 comments:

Suzy said...

That IS cool!

Unknown said...

I meant to come back and tell you after our phone conversation how I wished I could have one of these that tracked my calories and weight and exercise (which has been a non-existent factor in my life for too many years) right on my blog. Talk about accountability and motivation!!! Maybe I should just make my own little log with a Blogger gadget... hmmmm..... anyway... love the idea. As always, your uber-organized ultra-list oriented cranium gets me all excited about PLANNING something. And then there's the implementing. Lord, help us with the implementation.

Amydeanne said...

Oh I was just looking for that.. i've been using fitday.com to look and have done coolrunnings.com but haven't found one for my blog! very cool.

I followed PChick here .. another SK'er here! :)