
Berry Baby
You made me laugh...
when your brother fed you Saskatoon Berries, and you liked them so much you wanted to eat the bowl itself, and were lunging over your brother to get some more

I love...
how you're growing, all the new things you are learning and trying, and how happy and fun you are being for your special Grandma.
Berry Boy
You made me laugh so hard...
when you were biking all over the yard in your broken ski goggles on your pink bike
when you showed up at the side of my bed at the unearthly hour of 6:45am and told me that you *needed* to get out to the shop because "your" workers were here - and you ended up beating your favorite worker to work two mornings in a row
when I met you on my way to the shop at 8am, and you insisted that you had already had breakfast, and when I asked you what you had eaten, you told me you'd had berries, and then were offended when I ordered you to the house to have a "real" breakfast
I'm so proud of you...
for being such an enthusiastic helper and working with our workers - you are becoming such a big boy

Berry Guy
I love....
that the harvest is going better than you had hoped and that you have such a nice sparkle in your eye
that you are enjoying being around the farm full time
how hard you work to get this incredible crop off, and how you encourage me to keep going even though I would like to quit often :)
No comments:
Post a Comment