Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mushy Mondays


Berry Baby

I love...
That you are so excited to sleep with your big brother that you giggle and scream for 20 minutes at bedtime until your brother has to come and ask me to take you out of the room so that he can go to sleep (ok, ok, it was completely frustrating for the first two days, but I'm over it)

That you "insist" on "sharing" our food, even though you have had a complete meal of your "own" food

Your chubby chubby thighs - I love squishing them with my hands and making you giggle


Berry Boy

I love...
That you like sleeping with Berry Baby so much that it even eclipsed sleeping in the tent trailer with your Dad

The way you say "come oonnnn" and "how cool is THAT"

The way you are always telling me that you're a "good helper huh?" while you're helping me or your Dad


Berry Guy

I love...
they way you tease me because it says that you love me

your sense of humour

the way you enjoy working on the farm - I'm so excited that you get to take time off this year to do the things you want to do with harvest

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It makes my heart happy to hear of those boys enjoying each other and sharing a room, and also to know that He has gotten you "over it" :D

Sweet.