Monday, July 7, 2008

Mushy Mondays


Berry Boy


I love it when you...

say "perkfect" (instead of "perfect") and "puffets" (instead of "puppets" - you will probably go to kindergarten with the worst speech impediments as I refuse to correct you on these things because I think it's too adorable)

wrestle with your baby brother and make him laugh

say "thank you Mom" spontaneously for little things, like taped episodes of "Gofrette"


You made me laugh when...

you told me that a cereal bar was "perkfect" for a 4yr old boy for breakfast

you told me I wasn't having a "happy heart" when I spanked you

you sang "I love you Lord, and I lift my boy..." (instead of "voice" lolol!)


I realised you were growing up some more...

when you told me that you no longer "needed" your "special little blanket" (I tried to insist that yes, you did so still need it...but I couldn't convince you)




Berry Baby

I love it when you...

sleep through the night - you can do this as MUCH as you like, I don't mind at all (just wish you would clue in and do it all the time)

get excited with your ENTIRE body


You made me laugh when...

I fed you chicken for the first time and you crammed it into your mouth so fast you could hardly chew, but still had more in your fist ready to be crammed in with the rest of it (nice to know my cooking skills haven't gone unappreciated)
you fell asleep in your crib...sitting up (lol) I watched you as your body relaxed, started to tip, straightened up, relaxed, tipped...it was too funny.

you found your reflection in the fridge and were so excited to get closer that you banged your nose into the fridge



Berry Guy


I love the way you...

have to immediately set up the new pool and slip-n-slide for Ryan, even though it's after supper and the forcast is for rain the next 4 days

let Berry Boy eat your food with you - you're a "good sharer"


Thank you...

for the new pool

for taking Berry Boy to the shop to work with you and make boxes - you're doing a great job teaching him how to work

No comments: