Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful...

For sorting over 6,000lbs of berries in one day (ok ok, I'm choosing to be thankful for this, even though it's killing me and I'm crabby...)



For the excitement in Berry Guy's eyes as we sort over 6,000lbs in one day (sob)

For the fun Berry Boy is having "working" with his favorite worker, riding in the truck with him, sorting berries beside him, and basically harassing him (poor guy, but he handles it REALLY well)

For the hilarious sight of Berry Boy biking toward the shop on his pink bike with Berry Guy's huge busted ski goggles on his face, obviously feeling like the coolest kid in the world



For Berry Boy's purpley-black mouth, face and teeth (from eating too many berries)



For the fabulous "kids" we have working for us this year - they have all been SO great and we are so blessed that they are working for us


For Grandma, who is MORE than happy to be caring for Berry Baby, loving him, cuddling him, singing to him, changing his diapers, and just generally being with him

"I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth...Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His nam together" (Ps. 34:1 & 3)

1 comment:

Chris said...

I miss you, friend. Hope all is going well. Give me a call if you're not too pooped.