oh my goodness. poor lil jigger. and poor mama jigger. I'm feelin' his (and your) pain. A picture really is worth a thousand words. does this mean you won't be making it tonight?
I'm also praying you got enough sleep to recover nicely from the "therapy session" last night. (I didn't even get a chance to ask how the booth went) I'm at 75% better than last night... yeah! (but Kyle woofed again this morning... this is sure a cling-on for him - poor guy!)
oh dear Chris! Poor Kyle...I sure hope this goes for good soon.
I might have had a good night's rest if I hadn't stayed at the church scrapbooking until 2am :) And if Berry Baby hadn't been up complaining when I got home...until 3am...I think we'll ALL have a nice big nap today (lol) I just can't wait for all this teething malarky to end *sigh*
4 comments:
oh my goodness. poor lil jigger. and poor mama jigger. I'm feelin' his (and your) pain. A picture really is worth a thousand words. does this mean you won't be making it tonight?
Oh, my... that picture just about jangled my nerves - and there wasn't even audio to capture the full effect!
Praying that it was a one day event, that both of you got a good night's rest and today is a better day.
(PS - If it makes you feel any better, it's worse when they're teens and look like that. I promise. I know!)
I'm also praying you got enough sleep to recover nicely from the "therapy session" last night. (I didn't even get a chance to ask how the booth went) I'm at 75% better than last night... yeah! (but Kyle woofed again this morning... this is sure a cling-on for him - poor guy!)
oh dear Chris! Poor Kyle...I sure hope this goes for good soon.
I might have had a good night's rest if I hadn't stayed at the church scrapbooking until 2am :) And if Berry Baby hadn't been up complaining when I got home...until 3am...I think we'll ALL have a nice big nap today (lol) I just can't wait for all this teething malarky to end *sigh*
Post a Comment