Berry Guy
You Melted My Heart...when after 2 and a half days of grumpy wife (I blame hormones) you came home with a stunning bouquet of roses because we had gotten engaged 10 years ago at (approximately) this time. You are amazing.
I love...that you remember random things like this. especially when I'm being tired and grumpy and not quite like the girl you proposed to 10 years ago.
Berry Boy
I Love...your drawings (of Ninja Turtles) and how you love to show me the things that you do.
You make me laugh...
when we're eating supper and you *gasp* and say "hoh, I'm almost done" when there is still at least 3/4 of your food left on your plate, and then you "count" to see how many forkfuls you have left
I really enjoy...reading to you before bed in front of the wood stove, because you like how warm it is right there.
Berry Baby
I think it's funny...that you hold your spoon or fork very diligently in one hand while you shovel food into your mouth with the other
You are too cute when...you walk (or totter) around with your bear firmly clutched in one hand...
when you see your bear, grab him, and make happy "cooing" noises at him...
when you see your bear laying on the floor and you bend down to pick him up but end up laying on the floor burying your face into his body...
(basically when you do anything relating to your bear)
No comments:
Post a Comment