
Take two Advil Liqui Gels
go to sleep for 3-4hours, until Advil wears off
get up because you're too achy and chilled to sleep (even though you're wearing two layers of clothing)
take two more Advil Liqui Gels
hack and cough
begin sweating
go back to sleep
repeat - at least until 4am at which point: spend an hour with Berry Baby trying to get him to go back to sleep and not to wake his brother, decide that patting him to sleep in your bed would be more comfortable than patting him to sleep whilst standing by his crib, get him to sleep on your chest, roll him into the middle of the bed and have him kick you in the back for the remainder of the night while whacking his dad repeatedly in the face with his hand...
feel annoyed in the morning that Berry Baby is still sleeping while you have to get up to get Berry Boy ready for the bus
lose all sense of *mad* when Berry Baby sits up in your bed, smiles his cheeky, sleep-flushed smile at you with a little chuckle, and decide all is forgiven
have a 3hour nap with Berry Baby starting at 9:45am
pray to not repeat this sequence of events in any way tonight
4 comments:
where's your mom when you need some coddling, hey? This bites. I will pray you don't revisit the same thing tonight... after all, if you take care of yourself now, you should be ready for the Quantum of Solace remedy on the weekend. right??
exactly - got some drugs today (phew) from the doctor who RARELY gives out antibiotics, so it must be something...she says Bacterial Bronchitis (??) never had THAT before but it would explain the whole getting-so-much-worse thing...
oh dear, I missed this before we chatted on the phone, what a night! So glad you got that big nap in there, I just took a half hour nap on the couch after supper where I was dead to the world. I will not get sick. I will not get sick. now what to make for brunch tomorrow? Those saskatoon fritters??
Oh man, that stinks. I thought you guys just got over sickness? ACK. I hate cold and flu season.
Post a Comment