I'm sitting at my desk at home, working (like "Job" working), listening to Berry Baby, who is sitting on the office floor near me, "read" The Very Hungry Caterpiller to himself...and I just have an extremely full heart.I'm so blessed to be able to be here, working from home, because otherwise I would be missing the hilarious and sweet and precious sound of Berry Baby "reading" beside me.
God has been good to me.
4 comments:
awww....
thanks for not hitting me on my bike this morning. I was hoping we'd make eye contact after seeing bboy scurry in to Kindergarten LATE.
my heart is full today too. My youngest was SOOOO eager to have a mommy-free playdate while I fritter away my time at our quaint library... behind the desk!! (Heaven? Maybe)
Blessings on you and your perfect cup of coffee too.
You are truly blessed and I am SO happy and thankful for you too. Thankful for your employer who makes this possible and thankful for you who sees it as a blessing. I am SO happy to have friends who don't consider being home with their kids drudgery and a burden they can't wait to shed. I LOVE that about both of you guys.
I'm always surprised at why the very hungry caterpillar doesn't have saddlebags and thunder thighs.
well, he DID get pretty fat at the end there, before he went into the cocoon...
Post a Comment