
This week I have forgotten and/or missed at least three important things.
First, on Friday afternoon I thought I'd better get out Berry Boy's Parent/Teacher Interview schedule so that I could put our time and date on the calendar. Our interview was on Thursday. The day before. We totally missed it.
Then, on Friday night, as I was about halfway to the city with some friends for Really Big Group Date Night, I realised that I had forgotten my printout for my movie tickets that I had purchased online.
Then, on Saturday, at around noon (when all the stores in town were closed for the day) I realised that Berry Boy had a birthday party to attend...today...in an hour. And we had no gift. And I hadn`t RSVP'd. And Berry Boy really wanted to go. Really. I think it turned out ok, but that poor boy got a fairly lame present *sigh*
I'm going to blame the Bronchitis. Or the baby. How long do you get to blame decreased brain function on a baby anyway? 2 years? 13?
7 comments:
all's well that ends well.... or so they say. LOVE the new blog header... I've been thinking of changing mine up for winter too... just been waiting for winter, ahem. Spectacular shot!
lol - totally not my own picture ;) Got it off of Stock Exchange - but it's perfect.
Cozy new look:)
I hear you don't get very long to use baby brain type excuses. Watched a program on it and they said it is for real during pregnancy because the baby steals all our omega brain repairing fats but after we deliver the brain kicks into high gear repairing and we are (according to the scientists) smarter then before we got pregnant!
Lol, I just blame pure insanity and the crazy schedule. The kids keep you jump'n so much you don't have time to think!
nuts. I was hoping it was good for a few years yet (lol)
Just think of it like this: You are remembering the more important things in life like (fill-in-the-blanks-here).
Well, I've got two teens now and they often make me more nutso than when they were babies. So, I'd say you can use that excuse until they leave home!
Hope this week is better.
Blessings!
Post a Comment