Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday's Trials


there is a strange and mysterious (read *dead*) smell in my house (again) and I cannot find the source/dead mouse (although last time it was actually a dead cat...but let's not go there...)

it is a perfect, sunny, windless day, and it is 1:30, and Tower Guy is NOT HERE

I read my Bible reading this morning and for the life of me cannot remember what it was about

my foot hurts from running too much yesterday (although it's worth it, because I was the Running Queen yesterday, doing 2 runs in one day)

I wore the wrong shoes with my dress pants this morning to work and felt self conscious the entire time

Berry Baby has pooed no less than 3 times today, and it's only 1:30 (please let this mean that a molar is FINALLY going to pop through)

I am generally crabby and tired

my house stinks (I know, I mentioned it already, but it bugs me enough to mention it twice, at least)

no matter how many flies I kill, there always seem to be more - WHERE DO THEY COME FROM????


the end.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I just guffawed when I read the part about the bible reading. The past two days have been words floating in empty space for me. I felt guilty about it, but you made me feel a bit better. And it's uncharacteristic of you to use the word "pooh". I know you better than that. :P

Berry Girl said...

ROFLOL - exactly which word would I "characteristically" have used? ;)
you're awesome.

Unknown said...

Oh crap, you just had to make me say it didn't you.... ;D