
And the winner is.......
MOM
(of course)
Berry Baby is a stubborn one, but let's face it - he's no match for his mother. When it comes to a battle of the wills, I'm pretty sure I can (eventually) outwit/outlast/outplay. At least until he's a teenager.
Anyway, we're officially two nights and one day sans soother. They are irretrievably in the trash. Now will he pleasepleasepleaseplease stop waking me up at night.
I knew you would all want to know.
8 comments:
YAY!!! You da woman, as E would say.
lol - thank you, thank you very much :)
It was touchy there for a few days, and the score kept running up is BB's favour (grrr) but thank goodness I am slightly more stubbon than him ;) Just hoping that this starts to iron out our night problem. If not...well, I don't want to go there yet :)
I see Jenni is on your blog list, I thought you would enjoy her! (I smile when I see Ree in your and Chris' blog rolls as well. I have so much fun connecting people to her...). She is and always will be the Douche Bag Queen. *rotflol*
lol - ah yes, I am snazzing up my blog page :) just trying to keep up with you and Chris.
Although, now you have both started recipe blogs and I'm muttering under my breath that now I'LL have to start a recipe blog... (lol)
ha ha! LOL! I just like to have things categorized and "separate". I'm a "I don't like my potatoes to touch my corn" kinda girl. My blog was getting to "messy" and busy. Enter the obsessive declutterer to clean house! the recipe blog is nice because you can label your food groups for easy access.... you know you want to! :P
oh great. peer pressure. thanks alot :)
lol! have I told you that you are my favorite comedienne? hands down! It takes alot to make me lol and you just know which button to push. You are therapeutic... I should be paying you! =D
WOW. now THAT'S high praise :) My day can officially end now on this high point...too bad it's only 1:30...what would I do without you guys around?
Post a Comment