
you made me laugh...
when we were driving in the car, concluding our argument on whether or not wildebeests could run as fast as a car (I won), and you said "we should go to Africa for a vacation. Wouldn't it be fun to go to Africa? We should go there....(small pause) or to RedDeer..." (?????)
when you randomly remember things that happened well over a year ago and mention them TOTALLY out of the blue and completely out of context - like you're playing quietly with your train track and you look at me and say "remember when C hit me in the face?" (???? uh, yeah, like last YEAR) Where did that come from?
I love it...
when we're eating supper and you tell me that "this sure is a great meal mom" when all we're eating is buns with salami because it was too hot and I was too lazy to actually "cook".
when you are such a good sharer with little kids
when you talk to your kitties the same way that you sometimes hear me talk to Berry Baby
that you're afraid to go into the deep end of the pool in a lifejacket, but you can come straight home and do a flip on the trampoline for the first time with no one showing you how
that you have such a great, full out laugh
when you continually tell me "I sure am getting smarter am I." in your matter-of-fact voice
Berry Baby
I love it...when you're sick and feverish and all you want to do is be snuggled, because usually you are waaaaay to busy for snuggling (but I don't love that you're sick, obviously...) I love sitting in the rocking chair with you, snuggling you to sleep, and that you're totally ok with it (usually you want to be in your crib to fall asleep, which is good, but this is a nice temporary change...and I really mean temporary - let's not get into a bad habit here)
that you already make "car" noises when you're playing with your brother's hotwheels cars
when you play with your brother and try to "wrestle" with him - you have a fun laugh, just like your brother
1 comment:
I love the snuggle time when a little one is sick, makes both babe and mom feel better!
Post a Comment