Cool hair is a *must* when you're on your way to Kindergarten for the first (half)day of school...
So are silly expressions...
Apparently, wearing your new Nascar backpack on the front is the new *thing*
By the time I'd succeeded in getting him to wear it "properly", we were pretty much running late (mostly because I'd spent too much time doing his hair and taking pictures)...
I think he's saying "quit taking so many pictures and just let me get IN there already..." No problem, except at this point I am suffering from several small heart-attacks...
It's important to have cool new "inside shoes" that light up when you walk, even though your mother swore that she'd never buy you light up shoes because she thinks they're tacky...
I'm not sure if he's bored here already or what...coloring pictures is *so* preschool...
oh, there we go - a nice smirky smile. This is the point where Mom has to force herself to leave the classroom before the teacher has a chance to say "ok now parents, it's time to leave so that the kids can get down to their work..." If I wasn't so concerned about being *that* mother, I would have stayed there hovering and taking pictures until they kicked me out...
4 comments:
Ryan, you rock. I think you are the rockin'est kindergartener in town. Hope you had a fun 'banana' picnic, bud! Thanks for comin' to play.
lol - apparently, then were playing "Tiger" under the tramp (whatever that is). He sure had fun today - he's totally wiped :)
My boy likes putting his spiderman backpack on the front too! LOL, so sweet... Thanks to me being so pregnant if I bug him about it he gives me a big playful grin and says in his 'mr bean' voice "oh I got a big baby here, I got a big baby here in my tummy!" I then give him my best anoyed mom look and he laughs whole hearted at me...
Sooooo great. I never cease to giggle at your "series of small heart attack" comments. Last year I was totally taken aback at the tears I found falling after droppin Evan off.
Sad to miss the banana picnic, and especially the warm pie. I had the 24hr attack of the nasty virus on the farm no less. See ya soon.
Post a Comment