This is how my high-speed tower looked this morning before I went to work...
oh wait. I don't have a picture. Because I was loading a picture of my *tower* (all 5ft of it) on my *accelerated* dial-up, and after waiting long enough to (a) wash all my dishes from 1 and a half days, dry them and put them away; and to (b) check both of my emails, my computer timed out at exactly the same second as my pictures finished loading, meaning that they hadn't saved to my blog, meaning that after everything restarted again, I STILL had no pictures.
And the tower? Yeah, it looks EXACTLY the same today as it looked yesterday, and the day before, and the day before...NOT DONE.
Because even though Tower Guy said he was coming today if it was nice, he still did not show up. I guess 23degrees and a breeze of 3Km/Hr is not *nice* enough.
And then Berry Guy phoned at 4:30 to say that he forgot he had to work until 6. Which puts him home around 7. Which is late.
And then Berry Baby got crabby (almost as crabby as his mom - *snort*), and somehow managed to smear something sticky all over his head, which means I willl now have to give him a bath even though I was looking forward to skipping his bath tonight...
And I can't seem to find a way for Chris to be able to come to Ikea with me to help me shop for the stuff for my home office...
But I'm not discouraged (ok, yes I am. EXTREMELY discouraged).
HOWEVER...
I had a nice supper with Berry Boy, and listened as more and more stories about his day at Kindergarten came out between mouthfulls of fettucini.
And I had a nice bowl of ice-cream smothered in chocolate sauce and chocolate cookie crumbs.
And I watched Berry Baby stagger around on his unsteady feet (this is always entertaining).
And I got my dishes done.
And it's the end of the day.
We'll pick it up tomorrow on a happier note :)
2 comments:
I'm so glad to find a 'however' at the end!!! Buzz over for a cute story (the ice cream and chocolate reminded me)
I'm praying your Wednesday is going much better than your Tuesday.
Blessings!
Post a Comment