will have to be postponed until next week as Berry Girl’s head is a little foggy and all she wants to do is sip her Christmas Blend coffee out of her new Christmas mug and read her new Christmas novel but she still has to unpack suitcases and do laundry and tidy the house and make a dinner for Berry Guy’s brother and his new *friend* and hunt down her glasses and case which she is fairly certain she left in a hotel in Hinton…
and somewhere in there she has to find time to take Berry Boy to the doctor to diagnose his ear infection and to pick up some necessary groceries in town because there is NO WAY she is driving all the way to the city after being trapped in the car for two days straight…
I’ll talk to you all tomorrow…maybe…
3 comments:
oh.... the after holiday let down... I feel for you. This is the first year that we had a really calm holiday and although sick, we did enjoy it. I hate that whole "need a holiday to recuperate from the holidays" feeling. Can't wait to see you. (And are you referring to W having a girlfriend??!!) =) I'm so nosey. But we really like W. so inquiring minds want to know the scoop heh heh. I hope that you get help close to home for poor lil b-baby. Hugs and kisses to all of you from all of us.
b-boy I mean.... silly distractions.
Welcome home. I hope you find some quiet time to get a little reading in. There's not much else worse than knowing a good book awaits and not finding time to get to it. Hope the little guy is well soon, too.
Blessings!
Post a Comment