Argh.
That should sum up my day.
After losing my temper numerous times, spilling Berry Boy’s juice for him at lunch, and having zero tolerance for questions being asked repeatedly approximately 20 times in a row, I mandated Quiet Time after lunch and locked Berry Boy in my room (not literally) while Berry Baby slept in their room and I sat on the couch in the now quiet living room and dove into a bowl of chocolate ice cream covered in chocolate cookie crumbs covered in chocolate syrup.
Overkill?
I think not.
Although it does lend some insight into the crabbiness…
3 comments:
h aha ha.... not to laugh at your miserable day dear one but I foresaw that one at the end, not coming from you in as many words, but I just "wondered" to myself before I had it confirmed from the horse's mouth *wink*.
May your days be merry and bright, despite hormonal bombardings decidedly working to the contrary.
Nicely done.
Too much chocolate? IS there such a thing??
Post a Comment