Monday, December 8, 2008

Mushy Mondays

 Berry Boy

100_3819

You made me laugh…

when you were getting ready for church, and you said that Berry Baby’s new plaid shirt was “gorgeous”, and then you added “but I look way more gorgeouser even” (I won’t count how many grammar violations were in that sentence)

when you were starving hungry before supper and you told me that I was the “most bestest cooker” ever (I was only making chili, which you actually don’t like that much…amazing how hunger changes a boy’s perspective on food…)

 

Berry Baby

100_3833

I really love it…

when you wake up at 4am but go promptly back to sleep with just a little pat on the back and a recovering with the blanket

when you wake up at 4am but refuse to go back to sleep, and Berry Guy has the next day off so I can throw you into bed with him and send myself to the couch to sleep

I laughed…

when I went to get you up from your nap and you were sleeping so hard that your hair looked like this:

100_3884

and this:

100_3886

You’re too cute.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh those pictures are just.... squeezable-umptious... edible-icious... pinchable-acious (beat that b-boy) =)

Berry Girl said...

lolol - well done ;)

Chris said...

I love the first slept-on hair picture... so so so so so cute. It's completely true about the hunger... your boys are so hilarious. Sorry I missed you twice yesterday!

Suzy said...

A friend and I were shopping in an American mall one day and I was so hungry I couldn't even LIVE. We grabbed some grub from a Chinese food place in the food court, and my friend reminds me of how crazy I was going over how good that food was, and do we have these places in Canada? She informed me that yes, we have that exact same Chinese food place in every mall in the universe. Hunger DOES change everything!

Berry Girl said...

lol - same with my Mom's stew and homemade bread. I hated both those things, but when we were camping, and I'd been outside all day, and I was starving, it was the best meal I'd ever had.

Mac an Rothaich said...

Oh I love that pic of baby's hair! So sweet:) Must of been a great sleep!