Mom. Mommy. Mom.
Watch this.
No wait. That wasn’t it. watch Mom.
Mom. Watch.
No, that wasn’t it.
Mom. Watch this.
Mom. Mommy. Watch.
no wait, that wasn’t it.
Mom. Watch. Watch this Mom.
(repeat this sequence at least 2 more times)
Wasn’t that awesome Mom? Mom? Wasn’t that? Awesome?
3 comments:
oh the pain and agony we go through.
really, I suppose, it should be bliss, that they've even survived to this point. That they are able to string the words together and have the health to perform acts of greatness.
shucks. my humanity prevails as I sigh and sit through another spectacle of "that wasn't it".
I'm with you.
I remember the days. I know it doesn't seem like it in your stage of life... but trust me when I tell you it will be over in a flash. (Sigh...)
Blessings!
Lol, I take a line from GET SMART and everytime my kids do this sorta thing I say 'Sim, sim, sim, see how anoying that is?!' and then I end up laughing because I remember that moment from the movie!
Post a Comment