I think I have invited the devil in to my house.
(don’t panic)
It looks like this:
It wasn’t enough to have a GIGANTIC 750g Toblerone bar in my cupboard.
Oh no.
I had to go add butter and sugar and evaporated milk to it and make it into fudge.
Really really smooth, wonderful fudge.
Really really smooth wonderful fudge that I am unable to stop eating.
Like I haven’t already been making a regular breakfast of coffee and sugar cookies.
oh help.
6 comments:
I don't even trust myself to make it. Maybe you can bring me some in May? Ha ha ha.
Oh d-d-dear... I want it! Ate the giant bar that was in the fridge day before last and at the last half of the chocolate frozen yogurt container last night so now what! Tell me NOW WHAT!!!! That looks amazing!
lolol - now what indeed. My NOW WHAT would involve some serious time on the treadmill...if I weren't still hacking up junk from my chest...oh dear. So instead of running, I go and eat another piece of fudge. or a cookie. or both...*groan*
I am a living testament to the fact that this particular strain of fudge is not only extremely delicious, it seems that it only leaves a taste in the mouth for more, AND that it seems to be reappearing as cellulite on hips and stomach.
This?!?! This was my Christmas gift??? Oh thanks. At least we'll all be matching this Christmas.
yeah... whoever said sin left a bitter taste in one's mouth obviously never tasted this particular strain of evil... it's masquerading as an angel of light over on my pantry blog too... the lighting makes it look like it has an aura of heavenly glory... but there's no denying it's desperate, wicked, sinful.... goodness. The fridge is calling my name. (Thanks for the beautiful box of delicious too-pretty-to-eat treats dear friend. They are gorgeous).
What? You're having sugar cookies with your coffee and calling it breakfast?! Shame on you!!!
You should have had the FUDGE with your coffee. Now THAT would be the perfect breakfast! Ha ha!
Blessings!
Post a Comment