Monday, February 16, 2009

Mushy Mondays

Berry Guy

You made my heart melt…

100_4045

when I asked you to get the boys breakfast after I was up re-settling Berry Baby for half an hour during the night, and you let me sleep in a bit, gave the boys breakfast, changed Berry Baby’s diaper and dressed both the boys, and did the multitude of dishes left over from last night’s fun with company.  You really blessed me this morning.

 

I love it… 

100_3985

when you take time to be with the boys

100_3426

and share your ice cream

100_3652

and love them

100_4205

and make them wooden rifles (and pistols and shotguns)

100_4220

and make up crazy games with them

100_4232

like “magic circle” (among others)

100_4229

 

You amazed me…

279165_bedroom_bliss

when you arranged overnight child care for the boys and planned a romantic night away for the two of us, with supper at my favorite restaurant and a night at my favorite resort.  I’m so excited for our night away (a night of uninterrupted sleep is BLISS at this point)

 

I am blessed…

image

to have been married to such a wonderful man for the last 10 years.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw... he's a keeper all right *grin*.

Suzy said...

Is it your ten year anniversary?

You guys are so cute. And your wedding dress looks a lot like mine! We're almost at ten years too.

Nice post.

Tracey said...

Sigh!

Chris said...

yay for mushy mondays! praying for a blissful night... mine went fabulously, and I wish the same for you.

Joy said...

How nice! :)
Joy