One slightly leaning Pirate Ship birthday cake...
plus Pirate swords, eyepatches and earrings...
plus one *old* treasure map...
plus one hunt for buried treasure...
plus digging for said buried treasure...
plus one VERY difficult-to-open bag of loot...
EQUALS - a good (and very loud) time had by all pirates.


plus Pirate swords, eyepatches and earrings...
plus one *old* treasure map...
plus one hunt for buried treasure...
plus digging for said buried treasure...
plus one VERY difficult-to-open bag of loot...
EQUALS - a good (and very loud) time had by all pirates.
ARRRR.

8 comments:
Lol...Good for you! Looks adorable and awesome!
:) I think they all had a good time. But I'm glad birthday parties only have to happen once a year (phew)
what was IN that FROSTING?? we were all stuffed and on a high for HOURS. Love you.
huh. looks like my son was being the life of the party as usual... *not* LOL! What a character. I said "where was your patch?" "In my pocket..." "Where was your dagger?" "ummm.... I dunno..." lol!
Chris got a computer??
oh and by the way... the two year old was calling out in his sleep "NO Joo-Joo! MY sword!" If that gives you any indication to how the dagger has gone over over here. Thanks alot! ;-)
Looks like a really fun party! Love your cake, BTW.
Blessings!
thanks! It was my first attempt at a "real" birthday cake (lol) It was listing a bit to the right, but I'm pretty sure the boys didn't notice ;-)
when in doubt, pchick, create! Cardboard and tinfoil is an excellent alternative to dollarstore plastic. of course, for the time invested, the dollarstore may be a cheaper alternative. of course, if quality time with Joo-Joo is what you need, cardboard is definitely the answer. whew!
Post a Comment