Friday, October 31, 2008

Frustration Running

Sometimes, going for a Frustration Run (a run where we burn off all our pent up frustration after dealing all day with a catastrophic 5yr old and a teething 1yr old) produces more frustration than it burns off.

Like when you're just trying to get those precious 35 minutes of running in and the 1yr old keeps whining and crying and falling down and getting mad, and the 5yr old keeps asking for more snacks and drinks and to play that part of the DVD over again and tormenting his little brother.

Then it's almost better to pack it in.
Almost.
Except you know that you'll feel better for having done it when you're sitting in front of a movie later scarfing down beef nachos with full fat sour cream and chocolate bars and Pepsi.

Run on.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. Enjoy your date. You gave me the bug, so now P-Guy is puttin' the kids down and I'm whippin' up a batch of your popcorn.

Berry Girl said...

eeexcellent :) We watched "Leatherheads" and it was just the medicine I needed. I love Clooney in roles like that - he's too funny.

Unknown said...

yeah... Clooney Swooney. He's hot *and* funny, he's one of my faves. ~thumbs~

Chris said...

heh heh... I'm with you girls... our splurge group watched made of honor... a big let down... an overdone storyline with really lousy morals. yay. Getting out was fun though, and Diane's hot chicken cheesy dip was worth the groaning, eyerolling and gagging (I hate most movie kisses).

I did enjoy leatherheads... clooney is a fave of mine too.