Monday, August 11, 2008

Mushy Mondays

Berry Boy





You make me laugh...

When you come into the room and announce "hey Mom, good news..." in order to tell me that you have "found" something (although usually not what you were looking for) or to tell me something completely mundane, like that you have finished your popsicle.

When you totally overuse the word "awesome" in the space of 1 minute.


I flat out lied to you (for your own benefit)...

when you got sick with croup, and in the morning you told me that you knew why you were sick, and when I asked why, you told me that it was because you had been picking your boogers and eating them, and I said that yes, that was definitely the reason you were sick and you should probably stop doing that





Berry Baby





I love it...

when you come crawling up to me, smiling your toothy little smile that stretches your chubby cheeks to their absolute limit

when you pull up to stand right behind me and hang onto my pants

when you make your breathy little sounds as you're playing - not quite talking, kind of whispering

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love, love, love that lie.
SO great.

Unknown said...

so *that's* what causes croup! Oh what a laugh!