BEFORE...

not looking like the happiest little Berry Baby ever, kind of distracted by the plastic cape...
It's time to get rid of the straggly shock of hair that sits on top of his head, comes forward and falls into his eyes, as well as the one overgrown side that looks like it could be and old-man combover. The top actually makes a great mowhawk after a bath, like this...
...but I digress.
AFTER....

you'll just have to excuse the dried booger in his left nostril (lol)
All done - gorgeous and happy.
That's one delicious lookin' Berry Baby if I do say so myself.

2 comments:
he looks adorable (of course) but I have to confess, the mohawk wins hand down for adorable. Hope you are feeling better Berry Friend.
lol - the top is still a lot thicker than anywhere else, so it still makes a good mohawk :) especially in the tub.
Post a Comment