Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

hmmmm....let's see. What can I dredge out of the lack-of-sleep brain fog in my brain that I'm thankful for....


I am thankful (as always, sorry PC!) for the hot cup of strong coffee that I can wrap my hands around on this cool morning after a night of many night-wakings (courtesy of Berry Baby)

I am choosing to be thankful that Berry Baby seems to be getting all of his teeth (molars included) at one time, because hopefully it means that the teething will be over soon

I am (again) thankful to the makers of Baby Tylenol and Baby Advil, and numbing teething gels.

I am thankful for a kind husband who gets the morning bottle ready for me before I can crack my eyes open, while I am ignoring the yelling coming from Berry Baby's crib

I am thankful for the slip'n'slide that occupies Berry Boy for hours in the afternoons and allows me time to work on my tan :)

I am thankful for good friends to sit and visit with during swimming lessons (and that Berry Boy got bumped back a level so that he could be in the same class as his friends)

I am thankful for friends who like to run and who call me to make sure that I'm going to show up for the weekly evening run. I am thankful for the companionship and the fun we have while running. I just love being able to share a run with friends.
And speaking of sharing things with friends, I am thankful for Prairie Chick's Bible reading guide and the chance to fellowship with others over the things that I am reading. I am thankful that there are others reading the same things as me, and the push it gives me to read and spend the "quiet" time that I otherwise would not.

No comments: