Faker
it’s a good effort
but it’s somehow lacking in genuineness.
sorry.
Loser
(of teeth)
I apologize. Apparently, when you lose your top two teeth, you also lose your ability to smile normally.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhaha!ROTFLABAG!(what? isn't it common knowledge that that stands for rolling on the floor laughing and busting a gut?)I love fakers and losers.(SHUT UP! I am not a loser)
HAHA - at first I thought you were calling me a BAG (lol) which today would not be totally inappropriate...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhaha!
ROTFLABAG!
(what? isn't it common knowledge that that stands for rolling on the floor laughing and busting a gut?)
I love fakers and losers.
(SHUT UP! I am not a loser)
HAHA - at first I thought you were calling me a BAG (lol) which today would not be totally inappropriate...
Post a Comment