Thursday, July 9, 2009

Huh.

I was well over my 100th post before I knew that people did something to commemorate such an event.  So I thought to myself, I’ll make sure that I remember this for my 200th post.  And promptly forgot.

So Suzy has just reached her 200th post, which reminded me that I should maybe check out where I was, and here we are at post 197.  Yikes.

200 posts, and Berry Baby still doesn’t sleep through the night, Berry Boy still has a meltdown when he has to leave a friend’s house, Berry Guy still leaves the plastic milk-jug ring on the counter directly beside the garbage can, and my butt is still exactly the same size (it’s true, I measured).

*sigh*

For some reason, I thought I’d be skinnier.

Like when I go get a new haircut, or buy a new outfit.  I assume that it will correct all my defects.  Then it doesn’t, and I console myself with a grande full fat caramel frappuccino, lots of whip.  Or ice cream.

Where was I…

oh yes…200 posts.  So this brilliant offering is #197.  In 3 more posts, I may or may not come up with some sort of celebratory event.  Which may or may not include ice cream.  And/or coffee.  We’ll see.

Are you ever so excited yet?  Yeah, me neither too.  If only I could come up with all this witty banter every day…

7 comments:

Chris said...

snicker.

Snickers.

Mmmm....

**sigh**

Berry Girl said...

LOLOL - I think you may be the only person left reading my blog. Liking the word association...

Dawn said...

Nope... I'm still reading!

I have an idea for the winner. How about a free trip to Canada including a stay at a berry farm? LOL You know, just in case a reader from the States should happen to win. **giggle** (I'd bring coffee!)

Chris said...

For the record, should Dawn win, she's only allowed to bring caffeinated coffee. And maybe I could give her ummm.... beans from my teepee? Wow. I suck. I'll keep thinking.

Suzy said...

Bikes!

You wrote "Yikes."

Unknown said...

ha ha ha! The woman who stood in my kitchen a year and a half ago and shook her head and said "I just don't get the blogging thing... why would I want to air my laundry in front of the world... just don't get it." *rotflol*. So glad you came on board. I'll be looking forward to a bloggers party in your porch one day very soon with coffee and some sort of decadent treat. Oh yeah.

Berry Girl said...

ah yes, so so true PC. I mentally mocked you all for "blogging". Good thing I like pie (as in *humble pie* - snort)

Dawn, you're too funny. I think you would freeze to death. In July.