Thursday, July 30, 2009

Winner!

100_4974 100_4976100_4973

Those pictures have nothing to do with anything.  I just think they’re cute.  Although I could make a connection between how much Berry Baby loves his Teddy and how much his mommy loves her coffee…I wrap myself around my mug with the same amount of affection that he has for Teddy there.  Coffee, coffee card, blog giveaway, you see where I’m going with that…

Moving on.

So after using all the power of my technical skillz (which means I tore up tiny pieces of paper and wrote all your names on them and then stuck them in Berry Guy’s John Deere ball cap and pulled one out), the winner of the 200 Posts Giveaway is….

PRAIRIE CHICK!!!!

(sounds of polite clapping *here*)

I would tell you to email me your address so that I can send out your gift card, but I think I’ll just come for coffee rather *wink*

Congratulations, or Conradulations, or Contragulations, or Congentulations (thank you Cake Wrecks), thanks for reading, and all that.  You guys are all hilarious and the reason that I compulsively check my email every 5 minutes to see what great comments you have left.  That doesn’t even sound like a proper sentence.  Is it?  Never mind.  I’m going to bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoot Whoot!!! Happy Dance!!! No way! I never win ANYTHING! Yeah, baby! (can you tell I'm pumped??) =) Love ya. Thanks a bunch, can't wait to order my next extravagant coffee... probably in your good company. MWAH!

Dawn said...

Congrats, PC!!! Hope you enjoy the extravagant coffee with very good company.

Today's word verification? fundoogle

I'm just going to have to use that "word" in a sentence with my teens... especially if they have friends around... just to embarrass them! LOL