Berry Boy
I love that you beat the pants off of all the other boys in your Kindergarten class during your Track & Field 60m dash. I hate that I wasn’t there to see it happen. I can already feel the beginnings of “hockey mom syndrome” and I have a feeling it could get ugly for all the other moms out there…I apologize in advance for any obnoxious behavior….
I love the ways that you love your little brother, and that when he’s sick, you want to help him to feel better (I also find it hilarious how you are simultaneously wanting to comfort him but paranoid of his germs, asking me if it’s ok to touch his head/hand/etc, or will that give you The Puke?. You kill me)
I also love that ridiculous cow-lick at the front of your hair, and how it will not stand down for anything.
I love the way you say “watch this Mom…no, that wasn’t it…watch this…no….watch this…no wait….” over and over (and over and over…)
well, at least you’re persistent…
I love how you’re afraid to dive into the pool but you will routinely go and dunk the top of your head in…like right before church…
4 comments:
Oh, he's got nice form. Ha ha ha.. The Puke. I think I like him. A lot.
“watch this Mom…no, that wasn’t it…watch this…no….watch this…no wait….” really? you love this? I must be a really bad mom... I HATE that.
But I sure do love your hilarious adorable boys.
ps. is dailymile more fun than runnersworld? should I bother trying it? cuz it looks cool as a widget.
what I meant to say was that I *love* it when he does that. Sarcasm was intended :)
Post a Comment