Friday, June 19, 2009

Mushy Mondays (on Friday)

Goober

100_4814

I love how you know exactly what you want, and how you make sure that we know exactly what you want

100_4811

I love how you love to be outside, and will hand me your shoes/sandals/rubber boots and point emphatically at your feet, strongly suggesting that we put them on you so you can go outside.  I love how you do this at 7am.  Every morning.  Emphatically.

100_4860

I love the way you mimic your older brother (who, by the way, was standing in the sprinkler.  I know, he looks like he’s peeing.  He’s not…to my knowledge, anyway)

100_4815

I love how you can ride that stupid broken pink “motorcycle “ endlessly

100_4888

and how you can pretty much only go backwards

100_4889 

and how you make car noises when you get in your race car, and can pretty much only go backwards in that too

100_4893

 

and I think you may just be the most hilarious kid I know.

100_4894

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Remember all these when he refuses to sleep! ;-)

Blessings!

Suzy said...

Ohhhhh he's soooooo sweet. I loved it when my boys were that little.

Mac an Rothaich said...

Oh, he is adorable! Look at that face at the end of the post! WOW!

Unknown said...

I could just SMOOSH those cheeks. Love that kid.