Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bike Gang

When you live on the farm, and you ask your Dad to make you a “bike track” with lots of “hills”…

100_4921

your Mom ends up losing any garden space she might have previously had.

100_4925

which is ok by her.

100_4922

Thus is born the Berry Boys Bike Gang.  (that’s a nice little piece of alliteration for you all)

100_4923 

You just have to admire their lack of fear (except, of course, if there’s a bee in the vicinity, in which case they may or may not shriek like a little girl) 

100_4924

their fierce determination

100_4932

their daredevil ways

100_4929

their girly broken premium equipment (sponsorship is clearly needed…)

100_4931

the way that they never…uh…give…up…

100_4933

Never mind.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Very, very cool! Our suburban boy would be envious to know that this can be done to some little boys' backyard without the homeowner's association sending an ugly letter! Ha!

But... what I'M really interested in is that cute little windowed building in the background. Is it your potting shed? A little greenhouse? Your private coffee drinking, book reading spot??? (My romantic mind is off and running...) If you truly use it as a storage shed, please lie to me! LOL

Berry Girl said...

haha - that's my poor little greenhouse/potting shed. It has seen better days - Berry Guy built it for me a few years ago. It has those big windows all across the front too - I really love it :) Sadly, I am a terrible greenhouser(?) as I tend to forget that I have plants in there and they tend to whither *sigh* But it looks nice...(lol)

Suzy said...

How FUN!!! I laughed at loud at the pic of the broken girly bike wheel.