It appears that I was a bit too hasty in my “SPRINGISHERESPRINGISHERE” enthusiasm. Kind of a “Chicken Little”-type thing.
Here’s the forecast for today:
And, I kid you not, it was snowing. I’m so disgusted.
Here’s Monday’s forecast:
I could cry.
In fact, I am crying.
I’ve also eaten 5-too many bites of super delicious creamy mashed potatoes, and I’m feeling a little sick. And remorseful. You’d think I’d have stopped after 1-too many, but I’m a glutton.
I will now go bury my head in the pillows and will not emerge until the threat of snow is gone. Or until I stop feeling sick from too many mashed potatoes.
6 comments:
Come to Texas for a visit - we'll thaw you out quite nicely down here!
Blessings!
Mashed potatoes in the morning?
Snow, huh? That totally sucks. I'm sorry. Texas DOES sound good...
So this snow is YOUR fault? Thanks. A heap. If it gets really bad, sneak over here and we can sing to my itty bitty tomato plants that have sprouted. Cuz they're green and not dead yet.
Mmmm... I love mashed potatoes.
I'm furious. Not with you. But this is ridiculous. I am harnessing my rage and chanelling it into cleaning. Wait till you see the pics of my atrocity of a basement that you braved the other day. Wahoo!!!
CHANNELING of course. I know perfectly well how to spell, but it never fails if Chris is commenting on a post I'm BOUND to make a ridiculous spelling mistake. ARGH.
Dawn, I'm on my way. I just drove home from the city in a SNOWSTORM of all things. SERIOUSLY?? April? Hello?
and Suzy, it was lunch. although I would consider eating mashed potatoes for breakfast...
Post a Comment