Goodbye, my good and faithful friend
You’ve surely served me well.
You’ve been a big *support* to me
So it’s hard to bid farewell
You’ve supported me through longish runs
and through half marathons
Though I must say, your job was easy
I lack the larger dimensions
But now you stink so very much
so bad during my runs
I guess 4 years of running sweat
gives more than tighter buns
So even though you look as good
As the day I bought you,
It’s time for us to part our ways
because I stink so bad when I wear you that I can hardly stand myself while I’m running and frankly the running is tough enough on its own thankyouverymuch.
(in honor of my favorite Lululemon running tank, we had a good 4year stretch…and I will now replace you with a newer, younger model…)
4 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha h ah ah aha ha ha ha
ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
That's the best. Totally hilarious and heartfelt.
I almost feel the sorrow of the passing. Sniff.
Since I don't run, I don't have to worry about this sad story in my life! Ha ha ha!
Very cute!
So what your tank is stinky?
Just blame it on the chickens
But if you have a running partner
then just run like the dickens.
It feels good to know you worked
hard to earn the stink,
But it might be nice to purchase
a brand new one in pink
lol - verrrry cute :)
Post a Comment