Monday, March 2, 2009

You Can’t Keep A Good Man Down

100_4300

I don’t know why I’m surprised, really.  I should have expected this.  It’s 2 days post-casting, and Berry Baby has already figured out how to make himself a nuisance to his big brother.

He has figured out how to scoot/drag/roll his way around, so that he can sit on the car lid that the boys are using for a track…

100_4288

or simply lay across it….

100_4291

and then wreck it…

 100_4293

thoroughly…

100_4294 

and wave the pieces in the air…

100_4299

and generally misbehave.

100_4297

I think he’s over the whole leg-in-a-cast thing.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Oh bless his little heart! I pray that he has a fast and speedy healthy recovery! Hope you all are getting some rest!
Joy

Unknown said...

Your titles never cease to elicit a grin my friend.

Berry Girl said...

haha - I was going to put the song on to play like you do, but I can't figure it out...