Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Castoff…

100_4387

Footloose…

100_4384

and fancy free.

100_4380100_4379

7 comments:

Chris said...

I bet that's such a weird and wonderful feeling for him. Look out Mom, you're in trouble now!!! He's going to be going nowhere FAST now.

ps. - SO glad for you... this will make baths a delight and going out places much easier.

Berry Girl said...

you said it - never was I so thankful to be able to bathe him than the very night after he'd had his cast off and had puked all over himself (and me)...REALLY glad I was able to just throw him into the tub...blech

Mac an Rothaich said...

OH! That is great! He looks so cute in those pictures! BUSY BOY!

Dawn said...

Yeah! Freedom!!!

I know what you mean about the baths. Kat was in a full body cast from 2 months of age to 6 months with only a little opening between her legs for diapering. (Both her hips were dislocated at birth.) So, all we could do were sponge baths. Try that for 4 months! We never had to deal with puke, though. Thankfully!

Blessings!

Unknown said...

Oh mercy, that poor little Kat! And you!!! I can't even imagine the added complications to those already complicated newborn months.

Berry Girl said...

Oh Mercy indeed! That's terrible - poor little thing. and quite a long time too. soooo glad we only had the leg - and only for 3 weeks...

Suzy said...

Yippee!!!Are those flames on his cast? Suh-weet. Barf? Gross. I'm sorry.