I went to town this afternoon to pick up ground beef and chili beans for supper tonight. I left the store with that, plus a Turtle Egg and a Rolo Egg and a container of Rolo Dibs.
In the five miles between the store and my house, I ate enough Rolo Dibs to make my tongue go numb.
I figured, buying the Dibs would be better than buying the actual Rolo Ice Cream. At least I could count on the boys to help polish the Dibs off later…if I leave them any…
I make myself feel better by telling myself that I at least haven’t caved in and purchased what I *really* want. Because then there would be no sharing at all.
5 comments:
... while we're on the topic of confessions, I bought some skor bites and mini rolos in anticipation of a "blessed" week of my own. Hey- a girl's got to have an emergency stash, right? Is being about to lose it on your children an emergency? Hypothetically speaking, of course...
I was seriously kicking myself for not picking up some Carmilk choco-bunnies yesterday. WHAT was I THINKING?
I totally thought the link to what you really want was going to take me to the choco-bunnies!
I so get this. Except what I would really want would be Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunck.
Yep.
Hello, my name is Tracey....
Post a Comment