Last weekend Berry Boy’s first baby sitter (and my good friend’s daughter) got married, and she asked Berry Boy to be the Ring Bearer.
At first he wasn’t very excited about it, but when I told him he would get to walk down with his good friend who was the Flower Girl (and who is about 3 years older than him) he was all for it.
He figured he would probably have to kiss her.
She looked a little grossed out at that prospect.
Nevertheless, he was as cute this time as he was three years ago at his cousin’s wedding:
at 3yrs old at 6yrs old
A little leaner, a little taller, but my goodness, he destroys me with his cuteness.
“Boy. Berry Boy.”
I’m going to go cry into my latte now and wonder where all the years went.
5 comments:
So handsome! Is he a double 'O' agent??
oh. my. goodness. those pictures are ADORABLE!!!!
Oh. My. Goodness. I am going to have to be swept up off the floor and poured back onto my chair. (as in.. he makes me MELT!!!) What a cutie patootie.
So Very Cute!
I don't want my babies to grow up, either!! Sniff.
What a charmer he is!
Post a Comment