I’m tired lately, and I’m not sure why. Today I got up to make Berry Boy’s lunch and pack his backpack for school, and after the bus had picked him up I plunked Berry Baby in front of the TV for kid shows and went back to bed. Pathetic. I’m also randomly nauseated. So I’m thinking maybe I’m fighting a flu or a cold or something. And I know you are now going to insinuate that I’m pregnant, but I’m pretty sure that that’s physically impossible at this point thankyouverymuch.
Because I’m so tired, I did not run on Sunday. Or on Monday. Ditto for Tuesday. And today is looking sketchy. And part of me doesn’t really care, although a larger part of me really cares, but that part is too tired to do anything about it.
I read someone’s Runner’s Wish List, and the first item on it was a Garmin Forerunner. I’ve been contemplating something techy like this for a while, trying to figure out what type of gadget would work for me – a pedometer? heart rate monitor? GPS? and I’ve settled on Garmin – the 405. It’s pretty. And techy. And now I hear that one of my friends just got one for (early) Christmas, and I’m having Garmin envy.
I had a ton of fun at the scrapbooking retreat on the weekend. Nothing beats hanging out with good friends, eating good food, snacking all day on chips and Nibs and chocolate bars and coffee and Pepsi, and looking at sweet pictures of my beautiful boys without having to actually hear them. Bliss. I worked primarily on Berry Baby’s album, and got to scrapbook pictures like this:
Seriously, can you stand those chubby thighs?
*sigh*
Almost makes me want another one. Until I consider all the crying. And the baby’s crying too. And the not-sleeping-feeling-like-crap-all-the-time. But those thighs, they are delicious.
5 comments:
I only wish someone would complement my fat thighs LOL.
Hope you feel better soon!
The couch has been my closest friend for months now and couldn't figure it out... after a bunch of test my doctor insists I eat more protein and by golly it is helping... sorry you are feeling yucky too though, I hate nausea! I think there are many times in a mom's life where the couch is the only thing tempting us... other then the kids trick or treat candy... I haven't finished it for them yet so I better go have another look.
*I only wish someone would complement my fat thighs*
I seriously like this gal.
I have a theory that the random nausea may be attached to the copious amounts of chips/Nibs/chocolate
/Pepsi and coffee, multiplied by the lack of sleep. Just a hunch.
Your runner-gear will kick in once the sleep/eating stabilizes. And, you don't really want another 3 years without sleep. I'm pretty sure.
Hey! I missed you. So I was just at Costco yesterday and they had Garmins there for a great price. I can't exactly remember what price, but I'm sure it was great cuz it's Costco.
I am RIGHT with you on the non-running thing lately. It is SO not me. I feel like I am fighting 800 viruses at the same time.
I hear ya. I think God has finally brought me to a place of realization that sleep and energy and sanity are really nice things.
Post a Comment