Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dear Cadbury, thanks for the weight gain

I knew I was in trouble when you came out with the Cadbury Caramilk Bunnies.  Those tiny little Caramilk-filled milk-chocolaty pieces of goodness.

I consoled myself with the fact that you were chintzy they only came 4 to a pack, and that you only put them out around Easter.  So while I might over-indulge, at least the season was short-lived.

But NOW, NOW you come out with the tiny little Caramilk Snowmen.

DO YOU NOT LIKE ME??

Do you know how little self-control I actually have?  Do you know that the staff in my little local grocery store immediately informed me of the Snowmen presence the second I walked into the store??  Because my addiction is that well known??

I liked my pants, I really did.  Too bad I won’t be seeing much of them anymore.

Seriously, I thought we were friends.

Sincerely Thanks For Nothing,

Berry Girl.

4 comments:

MCM Mama said...

LOL! Enjoy your addiction!

Suzy said...

"Choco" and "Men. Much better than "Choco" and "Bunnies", depending on the mood of course.

Unknown said...

uh-oh. some things I have to avoid, even in moderation. Because the truth of the matter is, you need willpower for moderation.

Unknown said...

and I'm not preachin'. uh-uh. just sayin' is all.