ok, so I think the mystery has been solved. And let me just say how much I love that I can type in “child screaming animal sound” in Google and get serious results. Google, I heart you.
Last year, I’m more than certain that this was the noise I heard:
The other night, this was the sound we heard:
I’m much less scared of a fox than I am of a cougar.
phew.


4 comments:
um. those sounds? they're just FREAKY!
yes. yes they are. as is the dead fawn we found in our quonset yesterday. I had to take pictures of it just now, along with the large paw print in the dirt in the quonset, and email them to the conservation officer. yikes.
But... but... whoa whoa wait a sec. How could there be a "large paw print" beside a dead fawn if the noise is really only a cute little fuzzy fox?
I think we're ok - the Conservation guy thinks it's coyote, which is just fine with me. However, I think I still might just do my running in town...
gah.
Post a Comment