Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shoot.

240px-Nutella-1

Against my better judgement, I recently purchased a container of Nutella.  Not because I wanted to, but because Berry Boy requested this for his lunches.  I really didn’t want to buy it, considering what happened last time I bought this stuff, but I did anyway, you know, for my kid.

*cough cough*

I was pleased to see that I was doing very well – I made Berry Boy his buns with Nutella, and I only occasionally had a little Nutella on my toast.  And eventually one jar was gone, and I hadn’t even cleaned it out with my finger.

So, feeling confident, I purchased a second jar, and this morning I found myself eating spoonfuls of the Nutella while cramming pretzels in my mouth in between sips of coffee at 9am.

Yes.  I am the poster child for Self Control.

2 comments:

MCM Mama said...

LOL. Nutella falls in the category of foods that are not allowed in my house. Mostly because I'd eat them the same way you did.

Dawn said...

I have foods that don't come into my house for the same reason. At least you didn't buy the bulk-size container, right???