Monday, April 26, 2010

Mushy Mondays

Berry Boy

100_5865

I love watching you on your little dirt bike.  You have gained tons of confidence this year already and it’s so much fun to watch you beating across the field after your Dad.

I love hearing you sing to Berry Baby at night when he’s complaining after I’ve put you both to bed.  You do a good job taking care of him.

While I’m sorry (and sad) that you’re still having fears about your Dad & I dying, I did have to laugh when you asked “Mom, when you’re almost dead, then will you drive me over to Aunty Cheryl’s?”.  I keep praying for peace in your heart about this, and I will keep reassuring you as best I can.

 

Berry Baby

100_5867

You’re becoming less of a baby every day – I’m going to have to think of a new name for you on this blog!

You have way too much fun riding the dirt bike with your Dad, and you always want him to go faster.  I keep hoping my heart doesn’t fail as I watch.

I love hearing you talk, and by far my favourite line right now is “how ‘bout Fugs Funny?” when you want to watch Looney Toons (Bug Bunny).  You’re too cute.

2 comments:

MCM Mama said...

Too cute! My older son used to say pliget instead of piglet and it was my favorite thing ever.

Suzy said...

Sweetie pies! Jake just looked over my shoulder and said, "I recognize that dirt hill!" Good times, good times. We still have Sask dirt caked on their bikes.