22. For Prairie Chick, who is coming to spend the evening with me helping me eat Lemon Sugar Cookies, drink coffee and/or Pepsi, consume large quantities of Peanut Butter Popcorn, and watch “Hello Dolly!”, which is only one of the best musicals of all time. I just love Barbara, that’s all I have to say. I am especially thankful for this because Berry Guy is off to watch a football game in Regina, which is fine, except I hate being at home alone at night, and I just heard the strangest and creepiest *animal* noise, which wasn’t quite as creepy as the time I heard the cougar close to our yard, but was still sufficiently creepy enough to make me lock my doors. Because that really helps keep the creepy animals at bay. What with their opposable thumbs and all.
1 comment:
Hey! MY husband is in Seattle watching football games. I'm alone too!!!!
How wrong is it, than when *I* hear creepy animal noises, they are actually *inside* my house. I guess that's what we get when we have a kitten, cat, dog, 2 snakes and a lizard. Gahhh...
Post a Comment