Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wonderfully Wednesday


I have nothing important to post today, just another "family life" snippet...
Berry Boy woke up nice and late this morning and told me that he'd had a great dream...

Berry Boy - "and do you know what it was called?"

Me - "no, what" (I was until now unaware that dreams had "titles" lol)
Berry Boy - "when N---- was here" (N is his very best friend)

Too fun. I love every stage better than the last stage - kids just seem to get better and better as they go - hopefully this trend continues into the teen years ;)


Berry Baby has had a momentous morning yesterday - he finally figured out crawling (although he has not clued in to the full potential involved here - once he does, and it won't be long, I will be in heaps of trouble) and he somehow managed to pull himself up to standing at the couch (and promptly fell over, but still...)

And it's Wednesday, which means that I get to have coffee with my great friends and Berry Boy gets to play with his great friends (we are both social addicts).

Happy Wednesday to all (who am I kidding - I have a readership of one - haha!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not for long! (readership of one). I've been raving about your great blogging skills :D Is it okay if I make it there for 7:15 tomorrow? The other get together is a go after all.