but please don’t tell my coffee press.
It’s been going on for a couple of weeks now. Mid-afternoon will hit, and I’ll need a little pick-me-up, but instead of heading for my beloved coffee press, I grab this:
and I heat it up, pour in some hot frothy milk, and sit down to sip and sigh contentedly.
It’s spicy, creamy, and sweet. And I love it.
And I don’t even feel bad.
4 comments:
Sounds like some of the best kind of cheating. (But I'd still prefer some coffee, I believe!) LOL
Oh, I ADORE chai. Adore adore adore with all of what's left of my heart previously filled by my love for coffee.
I'm telling.
Watch out, the beans are on the loose. They told me their mission is to search and destroy.
My fave, and don't tell, but I've been loving me some Ovaltine while I've been sick too. :0
MIss you. Miss everyone. Sniff, sniff.
Post a Comment