I’m very happy to be able to tell you that watching Berry Boy play soccer got much more entertaining as the season progressed.
I even took some pictures:
(he’s the cute blonde in the black shorts and the blue pinny over his jersey)
Little dude had some sweet moves…
and he wasn’t even too bad in goal…
Now, what cracks me up about that picture of him in goal is the expression on his face:
That is some serious Game-Face. It kind of reminds me of this guy:
These pictures were taken at the last Church Picnic Sack Race Championship. As you can see, this is serious competition.
Observe:
I think there’s a strong family resemblance, don’t you?
6 comments:
oh yes. very strong.
smppfhhh... too funny. can't keep in my laughter. Love all those Boys of yours.
Love,
Twiss.
LOL - ah Twiss. We all love you :)
LOL... this just made me laugh out loud!!!
Jen, you are frickin HILARIOUS. Brilliant. Epic. The Queen of Entertaining Me. And for this, I thank you.
*smile*
It's what I live for Suz, entertaining you :)
Hilarious!
Post a Comment